Positive Impact Of Straight Teeth
There are several benefits of having properly aligned straight teeth that most people are unaware of. Although a majority of patients who receive orthodontic treatment do so for a more confident and cosmetically attractive smile, having straight teeth can positively impact your overall oral health.
We decided to highlight some benefits of straight teeth, check them out:
Improved Gum Health
- Lower risk of gum disease.
- Lower risk of tooth loss.
Better Overall Health
- Less tooth decay.
- Lower risk of heart disease.
- Lower risk of high blood sugar.
Lower Risk of Soft Tissue Injury
- Misaligned teeth can push against soft tissues in the mouth.
- Cuts, sores, and infections are a result of crooked teeth.
- More self-esteem at work or school.
- Confidence leads to a more successful attitude.
- Crooked teeth compromise chewing.
If you are ready to take advantage of the benefits of straight teeth, give us a call at Spannhake Orthodontics as we offer affordable orthodontic treatments for all ages.